How to make Potato Kadhi आलू कढ़ी रेसिपी (Aloo Kadhi Recipe in Hindi)
Often when there are not many fresh vegetables available for making vegetables in our homes, in that case we often keep wondering what to prepare for food today? In such a case, you must make potato curry once made from it. Would like it It is made very easily and in very few ingredients. Together it can also be used in place of lentils. It works for both lentils and vegetables. You can enjoy it by eating both roti or rice. Here we will share with you how to make it in a very traditional way. So you will definitely watch the video recipe of the entire recipe till the last. Video of this recipe, we have made our website available on the CookingExam as well, where you can see the full video of this recipe from wherever you go.
Description of ingredients required to make Potato Kadhi
- 5 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 garlic
- Curry leaf
- ¾ cup gram flour
- ½ Spoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Spoon Red Chilli Powder
- ½ Spoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ Spoon Vegetable Spices
- 1 Cup curd
- mustard oil
- ½ Spoon fenugreek seeds
- First, we will peel and cut the potato into small pieces. This will cook the potatoes quickly. We will also cut tomatoes into small pieces. Together garlic and ginger and green chillies will also be cut.
- After that, in three-fourth cup gram flour we add half teaspoon turmeric powder, half teaspoon red chilli powder, one teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder, half teaspoon salt and one teaspoon vegetable masala and mix well.
- Here we will also add a cup of curd and mix it well. While mixing, make sure that there is no kernel in the gram flour solution.
- Then add four to five cups of water and make a thin solution.
- Heat the kadhai and add mustard oil to it till it smokes.
- Put a spoonful of fenugreek seeds into it and add tempering.
- Together we will also add ginger and garlic and fry it till it turns brown.
- Then we will add curry leaves and let it sizzle.
- After that we'll put our chopped potatoes in it and fry it well.
- Then we'll put tomatoes in it and fry it too
- After adding 1 glass of water, it will also be cooked, cover the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- After that we will put our gram flour solution in it and keep the gas on full flame till it comes to a boil.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, it will cook for 10 more minutes while stirring continuously.
- In this way, our potato curry is prepared and you can also add tempering to it again. It looks very tasty and can be prepared very easily in a very short time.
- Serve it with rice or roti.
- We have also put Phulori Kadhi here. You can watch the entire video of this response by visiting our YouTube channel Cooking Exam. And yes, you are requested to subscribe with us because our videos will not be able to reach you without subscribing.