Recipe or Tagar Sugar | Chini Boora Making Recipe तगार या फिर बुरा चीनी बनाने की रेसिपी
Tagar is also called Boora sugar. It can be made in many ways. Apart from this, you can also make it with jaggery which is known as Khaand . We use Tagar or sugar Crumbs in making Besan Laddu, Panjiri Cake and many sweets. The main difference between sugar crumb and sugar is that when you eat sugar, it looks quite hard, but when you eat sugar Tagar, it makes you feel very crunchy and it looks very tasty. That is why the confectioners use tagar instead of sugar in their recipe while making gram flour ladoos. Tagar is always added to the last while making laddus. Due to which its crunchy test remains. Another advantage of putting the tagar is that it makes the laddus very soft and granular. You can break it very easily, which is the main feature of laddus.
Ingredients required to make a Tagar / Chini Bura /Sugar Crumb
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Desi Ghee
Method of preparation Tagar
- First of all we will put three cups of sugar in a cup of water and heat it in a pan on full flame.
- Keep in mind that you have to melt the whole sugar first, only then you will dry it.
- During this time, you will keep running continuously so that its crystals do not form.
- You can also put white vinegar in it to whiten it.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of Deshi ghee to make a different, granular tagar.
- In 10 to 15 minutes it is prepared as a targar.
- As soon as your Sugar Syrup is thick, turn off the gas and keep stirring it continuously until it cools down and in 5 minutes it will start to cool down and freeze immediately.
- During this time, you have to keep running continuously.
- After that you can use it to make gram flour ladoos.
- You can also see the complete method of making Tagar by visiting our YouTube channel CookingExam.
- If you have any difficulty in making any kind of problem, then you must send your comments to us here. We will do our best to help you