bache hue chawal ke appe recipe in hindi) बिना तले बचे हुए चावल का टेस्टी रेसिपी नाश्ता
Rice is often left in our homes, either we throw it away or feed it to the cow. But today we will tell you a recipe from which you can also make a very tasty breakfast of leftover rice. With the remaining rice, you can make appam recipe for children. It is made very easily in a very simple way in a very short time, so what is the time to start making the recipe for making appams from the remaining stale rice.
Ingredients required to make appam from leftover rice
- 1 Cup Boiled rice
- ¾ Cup Choora/ poha /Beaten Rice
- ¾ Cup Semolina
- ¾ Cup gram flour
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Baking soda
- Refined oil
- How to make appam from leftover rice
- First of all we will finely grind the Choora/ poha / Beaten Rice in the mixer. At the same time, we will also put semolina in it and grind it too. Together here we will also add gram flour and mix it well.
- When the powder of all three things becomes, then we will make a fine paste by adding water to our boiled rice and grind it with all these things too.
- Together, half a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of baking powder will be added with baking powder, which will make it very soft and bloated.
- Gradually, you will mix all the powdered and ground rice, so that there are no kernels in it and in this way a thin solution of ours is prepared.
- You will keep batter in the same way as batter of Dosa.
- If the kernels are not running, then you grind them in the mixer, that also kills them immediately.
- After that you take a non stick pan and put a little refined oil in it and after that spread your batter on it and apply a little refined oil on top of it, and cook it slowly on the flame for 10 minutes, So that it becomes very soft.
- You can also cook it from both sides if you want, but here we have cooked it from one side only.
- In this way our appam is prepared and ready for serve.
- Once you make it and eat it, you will definitely tell how it is made.
- You can watch the full video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel cookingexam and yes do not forget to subscribe so that our video can reach you first.