Besan ladoo with Tagar recipe | How to make besan ladoo बेसन के लड्डू
Besan ki ladoos are one of the most favorite laddoos of all of us. We often make gram flour ladoos at home, but it does not get the test like the market, but we will tell you here some tips / short tricks that will help you to make a ladoo like outside at home, very easily at home. Can be made. Laddus at home are quite different from the laddoos in the market. One special thing about the market ladoos is that it is very crunchy. We often do not understand Chasani, due to which our Laddus are not made like the market. So today we will tell you how you can make gram flour ladoos very easily and very tasty with little effort. In market laddus, gram flour is used to make laddus in the ratio of one cup one, cup desi ghee, and sugar three cups. But we use less ghee at home because we have to cook our food according to health. But we will tell you a very new ratio, which will make your laddus very tasty and healthy. Besan ke laddu is also known as Magaj ka laddu. We have already put the recipe of making laddoos of Motichur which you will not forget to see.
Ingredients required to make Besan Laddus
- 3 cups gram flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup desi ghee
- Food color
Method of preparation of Besan Laddu / Magaj Laddu
- First of all, take gram flour in a pan and fry it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- This reduces the process of roasting the gram flour.
- Halwai take as much ghee as they take gram flour and roast gram flour in ghee, which also takes a lot of time. If you roast gram flour in advance and add ghee later, your work will be much easier.
- Along with the halwai use Boora Chini/ Tagar sugar instead of Chasani, this makes a lot of difference in the test.
- To make sugar syrup, you add one cup of water in three cups of sugar, make it in a sauce on full flame and then keep stirring it continuously until it dries and thus make it bad.
- Then use the same bad in making gram flour ladoos, this will make it very crunchy.
- By the way, when our gram flour is roasted, we will add a little ghee in it and also mix it for 5 minutes.
- After frying our gram flour, turn off the gas and after turning off the gas, add sugar sugar to it. And will mix.
- You can also add a light yellow food color if you want. This makes the yellow color good and even the laddus look very tasty.
- Then make its ladoos in a light heat.
- Once made, we will definitely tell you how to make your ladoos.
- You can watch the full video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel CookingExam, and yes do not forget to subscribe to the channel so that you can get the latest updates first.