recipe for making Palak paneer in Hindi How to make पालक पनीर रेसिपी
Palak paneer is the easiest recipe to make from paneer. Together it is a very tasty and healthy and short-time taken cheese recipe. You can make it very easily anytime. There are many ways to make spinach cheese, but we will tell you the recipe for making Palak paneer in a very simple way. In this way your Palak paneer will be absolutely creamy and rich. Along with this, its color will also be absolutely green, and it will look very tasty in food. Cream butter is also commonly used in Palak paneer . But here we will tell you a very easy way to make healthy Palak paneer , so that you can make it very easily in less oil ghee butter, so what is the time to start making very tasty Palak paneer
Essential Ingredients to Make Spinach Water
- 250 Gram Spinach
- 1 onion
- 10 Garlic
- 3 Green chilli
- 250 Gram cheese
- 2 Bay leaf
- 10 cashew
- 20 peanut
- 5 Black pepper
- 5 Cloves
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 Black cardamom
- Mustard oil
- Coriander leaves
- Green chilli
- 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- ½ tbsp Dry ginger powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
Spinach Paneer Recipe recipe - Restaurent style- Dhaba style
- To make Palak paneer, we have taken about a 2 cup spinach here. Whenever you take spinach, take a small size Palak Leaves. Spinach with small leaves is not bitter, otherwise if you make spinach cheese from spinach with large leaves, it makes the test very bitter.
- After that we will take an onion here and cut it into small pieces too.
- We will also cut garlic green chillies into small pieces.
- We will also cut the cheese into small pieces.
- Keep in mind that we will only add green chillies here. Do not use red pepper at all. The gravy is blacker than that.
- Together we have also used bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, bay leaf, cashew peanut pepper, cloves in whole spices, we will use it in the tempering.
- First of all, add one teaspoon of mustard oil and heat it till the smoke comes in the pan. After that, we will add all the spices.
- As soon as our tempering crackles well, after that we will add our onion and garlic and fry it a little bit. You do not have to roast onions too much, otherwise it will not be so tasty.
- When we mix our onion and whole spices, then we will put our finely chopped spinach in it.
- By the way, we boil and spinach the spinach, but if you cook in this way, then the color of the spinach will remain absolutely green and will be very tasty.
- Cashew brings a lot of creaminess to it and peanuts also bring richness. We are not using butter here. Therefore, you must use cashew nuts and peanuts.
- After that all these things will be covered and cooked for 5 minutes.
- There is already water in spinach so there is no need to add water at all.
- When all the things become soft then after that we will take out the spinach and keep it to cool down.
- Then put a spoon of oil in a pan and fry the chopped paneer in it for two to three minutes.
- After that when the spinach becomes cold then we will put green coriander and green chilli and grind it.
- When the paneer is fried, we will take it out.
- You do not have to fry the cheese too much.
- Will put mustard oil in pan and after smoke will add spinach paste and mix it.
- Then we will add garam masala powder and dry ginger powder together, salt and mix them all well.
- Spinach is already cooked. We do not have the tension to cook too much spinach.
- We will add water and cook it accordingly and for a while.
- We are not putting tomatoes here. When turmeric, tomato and red chilli meet the green color, it forms black color, so do not put tomato red chilli and turmeric in this recipe.
- After this, when we are done, then we will put our chopped paneer and mix it well.
- In this way Palak paneer is prepared. You eat it with rice or bread and it feels very tasty to eat.
- So once you make it and eat it, definitely tell it.
- You can watch the entire video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel cookingexam.
- If you like the recipe, please subscribe to Like Share,