Recipe for making balushahi in hindi बालूशाही बनाने की रेसिपी हिंदी
Balushahi is the most favorite dessert of all of us. The most special thing about this Balushahi is that it is made with very little ingredients and in a very short time. It does not require a lot of hard work to make it. Together this is a very simple recipe. If you take care of only two or three things, then you can make it in a very perfect way, just like Halwai or Sweet Shop. This is the oldest Mithai that we have been eating since childhood. It is made on weddings, engagement, parties and many auspicious occasions. You can eat it by making Holi, Deepawali, Rakshabandhan anytime. All purpose flour, sugar and ghee is required to make Balusahi. That is why it is the most popular dessert among sweets. Along with this, Tasty also looks a lot. So today we will make a very tasty Baalshahi/ Badusha/ Khurmi recipe. Making रसभरी बालूशाही is very simple. In this, if you take the right things in the right proportion, then it will become exactly like the halwai or market and in this way you will not face any problem. We will tell you the halwai ratio , tips and tricks, which will make your balusahi perfect like a sweet shop.There is one more thing to be kept in mind that you have to keep the flame properly, only then it cooks well. Let's start making the very tasty Baalshahi recipe again.
Description of material required to make sand
- 3 cup maida
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup fennel seeds
- 3/4 cup Desi Ghee or Dalda or Refined Oil
- 4 green cardamom
- 1/8 cup Saffron /Food Color
- 1 Silver Work
Recipe of making balushahi in hindi
- We take three cups of maida here to make BaluShahi. In which we add one teaspoon of sugar, one fourth teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of baking soda.
- You will add baking soda here, not baking powder.
- Together we will add a spoonful of fennel seeds and mix them all well. If you want, you can add ground black pepper instead of fennel.
- After that the most caring thing is desi ghee. You can use desi ghee or dalda in it. Desi ghee, we have to pour 1 cup in three cups here. This will make it very good kind of BaluShahi.
- After that, slowly mix all these things well and use water as required.
- Approximately one fourth cup of water is used in three cups of maida, the rest of the binding is also done with ghee.
- We do not have to put refined oil here, instead you can only add desi ghee or use Dalda ghee only.
- You do not have to knead the flour too much, otherwise it activates its Gluten and it starts pulling, so that it will not be good. So you don't kneed it, just bind it.
- When the refined flour is well mixed, keep it for 10 minutes to set and after that you take small pills.
- After that, cut it in the middle. By piercing, it is cooked to the inside and flowering is also very good, along with the Chasani in it also goes well inside.
- After that you take a pan, put refined oil in it. / Dalda / Desi Ghee and fry your BaluShahi on low flame.
- If you increase the flame, the balusahi will turn brown from the outside and it will remain raw from the inside and will not be puffed up.
- We have to swell the balushahi, so cook it on low flame for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Do not touch Balushahi at all in the beginning or it will break.
- After 5 minutes turn it over with something.
- When both sides are cooked, then you take them out and cool them.
- After this we make Chasani.
- To make Chasani, add one cup of water to one and a half cups of sugar and cook it for 5 minutes. You have to make a string syrup.
- The Chasani will be slightly thicker than the syrup of Rasgulla. When you put your BaluShahi in a thin sauce, it will melt. Too thick Chasani will not go inside Baalshahi . Therefore, you should make medium Chasani and there should be a Singl TAAR Chasni/sauce.
- The syrup of a 1 TAAR means that when you place a sauce between two fingers, it should look like a bar.
- To bring the fragrance in the Chasani, you add ground green cardamom and to bring color you should add saffron /food color to it. This makes it very tasty to see and eat.
- When the Chasani gets cold, we will put our BaluShahi in it and after a while, we will take it out.
- In this way our BaluShahi becomes ready.
- You can also decorate it with pistachio and silver work.
- Balushahi does not come immediately so good, so eat it the next day, it will look very tasty.
- You can see the recipes of many more sweets like this by visiting our YouTube channel cooking exam, as well as the entire method of making this Baalshahi on our YouTube channel.
- If you like the recipe, you will definitely subscribe to Like Share.
- Thank you
READ किवामी सेवई बनाने की विधि। मीठी सेवई बनाने की विधि Eid Dessert | Sweet Vermicelli kimami sewai recipe
Besan ladoo with Tagar recipe | How to make besan ladoo बेसन के लड्डू
Baba Dhaba se sikha Chawal ki Kheer Banane ka sahi tarika
सिर्फ ₹50 में बनाएं आधा किलो रबड़ी मलाई बाजार जैस लच्छेदार खुरचन lachhedar Khurchan Wali Rabri banan...
सर्दी, जुखाम, खांसी के लिए गुड़ सोंठ के लड्डू | HOME REMEDIES FOR COUGH Medicine Recipe
गुलाबजामुन कभी नहीं फटेंगे अगर इस तरह बनाएंगे गुलाब जामुन बनाने की विधि 1 किलो खोवा में कितना मैदा प...
बिना चीनी बिना गुड़ के अलसी की पिन्नी बनाये | कमर दर्द,कोलेस्ट्रॉल और वजन को कंट्रोल करें| Flax seed...
बेसन बूंदी के लड्डू बनाने के लिए रेसिपी को जानेंगे तो इसे आज ही बना डालेंगे बेसन मोतीचूर लडडू शादी व...
Sponge Rasgulla Recipe घर पर रसगुल्ले बनाने का एकदम आसान तरीका | Chena ka safed Rasgulla