Recipe for making Nimona काले चने का निमोना कैसे बनता है -रेसिपी
You must have eaten green pea neemona along with green gram also. Nimona is a very special recipe in North India, especially in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, which is made by grinding gram or peas with spices. If you have bari / khodori to make Nimona, it makes it very tasty. Bari or kohdauri are the whole spices made from lentils, which are used in this recipe and make Nimona instantly. This recipe serves both lentils and vegetables. It is made in a short time. So you must try it once, you will like your child a lot.
Ingredients required to make black gram Nimona
- 1 onion
- 4 potatoes
- 5 Bari / kohdauri
- A cup of soaked gram
- Soaked cumin
- Mustard oil
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Spices
Recipe required for making chickpea Nimona / Kale Chane ka nimona banane ki Vidhi
- First of all, we will keep the black gram standing soaked for 1 day.
- Take four raw potatoes and also cut them into small pieces.
- Cut onion and grind it in a mixer along with ginger and garlic.
- Then after that we will break the bari / kohdauri into small pieces
- We will also grind the gram in the mixer slightly coarsely.
- While grinding the gram, you add a little soaked cumin seeds, which increases its test considerably.
- After this, heat a kadhai well and add mustard oil and stir it well.
- Then put the broken elder in it and let it go brown. At large, this Nimona becomes very crunchy. If you do not have big, then you can also crush small cardamom + big cardamom. its also almost gets a bean test.
- After that we will add ground onion, ginger paste and fry it for a while.
- Then after that we will add our powdered gram and fry it for a while.
- Then we will add turmeric powder, vegetable spices, and fry it for 15 minutes.
- Then we will add vegetable masala powder, turmeric powder, salt and asafoetida and mix everything well and fry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then we put in potatoes and fry the potatoes and fry them well
- Will put 6 cup of water in the last because potato will also thicken it and gram. After that we will cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In this way our Nimona is prepared and ready for serve. You also have to keep in mind that you must serve it with rice or bread. It seems very tasty.
- You can watch the full video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel cookingexam.
- If you like the recipe, do not forget to subscribe to Like Share.