How to make aloo manchurian with Vegetable -CRISPY POTATO MANCHURIAN
Manchurian is a Chinese recipe. It is made in both dry and wet ways. Manchurian is made by mixing a lot of vegetables, but today we will make Manchurian here with very few vegetables such as potatoes. It is a very simple and very quick healthy breakfast. You can make it at any time such as lunch, dinner, breakfast anytime. The best thing is that this cabbage is made without cabbage, carrots without beans, and it becomes instant. So let's start making Potato Manchurian. You can make Potato Manchurian in many ways. You can also make Potato Manchurian from boiled potatoes. But here we are making raw potatoes. Therefore they are formed very quickly.
Essential Ingredients to make Potato Manchurian
- 1 capsicum
- 3 Green chilli
- 10 Garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 potato
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ¼ tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tbsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Arrowroot
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Refined oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp Salt
Method of preparation of Potato Manchurian
- First, we'll peel and grate the potatoes.
- Instead of grating, you can also use boiled potatoes. It also makes it very tasty.
- After that we will add black pepper, white salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder, red chilli powder, arrowroot and maida to this grated potato and mix it well.
- Note that before mixing, you have to remove all the water of the potato, otherwise it will become very wet and boll will start to break.
- To remove the water, add salt and keep the potatoes for a while. After that, the water can be released by pressing the potato by hand.
- This way you can make potato balls.
- Then put refined oil in a pan.
- Then add the potato ball and cook it on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Then after that take it out and make high flame and fry it by putting the ball again for 5 minutes.
- Frying the potatoes for the first time cooks them properly and frying them a second time makes the potatoes crunchy, so frying twice is necessary.
- When we fry very well then we will take a little refined oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and let it sizzle well.
- Then we'll add finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilli and fry it a little bit.
- Then after that we'll add capsicum and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Then we will add our Manchurians ball and after that add a little salt, pepper, white vinegar, soy sauce and mix it well.
- When our capsicum is cooked well then after that we will put potato balls in it and after mixing we will take out our balls.
- Here we are making Manchurian dry, so we will keep it a little dry and in this way our potato Manchurian becomes ready.
- You can watch the entire video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel cookingexam, along with you can see many other Chinese recipes there too, so thank you constantly visiting on our channel.