सर्दी, जुखाम, खांसी के लिए गुड़ सोंठ के लड्डू | HOME REMEDIES FOR COUGH Medicine Recipe
Once again the season of cold cough is going on. We all are already very much disturbed by Coronavirus. Along with this, people are suffering more due to its side effects. The most prominent problem in cold cough is cough, because cough lasts for several months.Cough is mostly due to dried up phlegm. Dry cough is more painful. We will tell you a very simple and easy home recipe, using which you can get great relief from cough. All its ingredients are easily found at home, so that you will not have any problem in finding it and you can make it at home.It is very beneficial for the children, as well as it is very useful for the old and the old.You can eat it in fast also, so what is the time, let's start by making very tasty and healthy medicines.
Ingredients required to make cough medicine
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 10 tbsp Desi jaggery
Home remedy for cough medicine
- First of all, break the Gud (Jaggery ) into a spoil and make it a fine stealing.
- Then add one teaspoon turmeric, one teaspoon dry ginger, one teaspoon of desi ghee and mix the jaggery well.
- When the jaggery is mixed well, make balls like small laddus and give it to the children to suck before going to bed at night. Due to which children get a lot of relief in cough.
- If you wish, do not add desi ghee as it does not work that much in cough. If you add ginger juice and honey in its place, then it is very effective.
- Once tell us using this home medicine or do you get relief in cough.
- Here we have taken desi jaggery.
- If you do not get dry ginger powder, then use ginger juice.
- Add turmeric to it, it will give you a lot of relief and will also increase immunity.
- Once you do home remedies like this, you will definitely get a lot of relief.
- This is the recipe of grandmother, which we have been eating since childhood. You can watch its full video by going to YouTube CookingExam Channel.