Crispy Onion Fritters -Onion Pakoda -प्याज के पकौड़े रेसिपी
A completely new way to make onion pakodiWhat do we often make in the evening breakfast? They get entangled in this and do not understand what breakfast should be made with tea. So today let us tell you the recipe of breakfast served with very simple tea. Let us show you how to make onion pakodi in a completely new way. In this way your Pyaj pakoda will be completely different and very tasty.Pyaj ki pakodi are made in many ways, but here we will make Kanda Bhaji in a completely new way. You can see many more such breakfast recipes by visiting our YouTube channel CookingExam. If you like our recipe then do not forget to subscribe to Like Share. So that we can reach the video first.
Ingredients required to make onion pakodi
- 1 cup gram flour
- 5 green chillies
- coriander leaves
- 2 onion
- Coriander Leave
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Baking soda
- ½ tbsp Sabji Masala
- ½ tbsp Asafoetida
- mustard oil
Method of preparation of Onion Pakodi पकोड़े बनाने की विधि pyaj ke pakode recipe in hindi
- First, we will cut the onion into long and separate pieces.
- After that we add celery, salt, baking soda, vegetable spices
- Asafoetida will mix all.
- Pour water slowly. We have to add only 1/4 cup of water.
- As soon as our gram flour and onion are mixed, after that we will keep it for 10 minutes.
- Take mustard oil in a pan and heat it medium flame, then we'll put our pakodi in it and fry it for 5 minutes.
- After that the flame will be high and after putting all the pakodi in it again, they will fry once on the high temperature.
- In this way, the baking soda in our pakodi cooks the pakodi deep and becomes crunchy.
- Once you make onion pakodi like this, tell us how it is made.
- Together you can also watch the entire video of this recipe by visiting our YouTube channel CookingEam, and yes, do not forget to subscribe so that you can get the latest updates first.