Bhuna Chana recipe झटपट बनाइये भुना चना घर पर बिना रेत(बालू)के
Many cooking methods are used in their homes. Mostly we fry things or microwave them. But the oldest and most ancient method is that of roasting. Many things were eaten after frying in the olden days. Soil was often used for roasting. This soil is somewhat different and is not found everywhere and it does not spoil the test at all. People of the new age started using salt instead of clay. . The method of roasting with salt has also changed a lot. This allows any thing to be roasted very easily and in a short time, because salt causes a lot of temperature and can be roasted very easily. We can easily make gram at home using salt.
Ingredients required to make chickpea at home
How to roast chickpea at home
- First of all, we keep the gram soaked in water for 10 minutes and add a little salt and baking soda to it.
- After that, take it out and keep it for 2 to 3 days.
- With this, a little of his color becomes black and its is ready to make roasted gram.
- After this, in a kadhai, we will take half a kilo of salt and heat it for 5 minutes on high temperature.
- Then we'll put our gram and fry it from bottom to top.
- In this way, our gram becomes ready.
- Similarly, you can take LAAI and make LAAI its churmura in the same way. The rice that comes to make the lye is a little different. When you fry all the things, then you keep this salt cool down again and you can use it again.
- In this way you can make oil-free papad, chips at home and it is made very easily and it does not increase your weight.
- So you must try it once
- You can watch the entire process by visiting our YouTube channel CookingExam.