आलू परवल की सब्जी Aalu parwal ki sukhi sabji Bhujiya Sabji
Potato Parwal's vegetable is prepared in many ways. Bhujia vegetable looks very tasty. We will upload the recipe for making Bhujia vegetable of Aloo Parwal here. The entire video of this recipe has also been uploaded on our YouTube channel CookingExam. You can watch any video by coming here.
Ingredients required to make Potato Parwal bhujiya Vegetable
- 4 Pointed gourd
- 4 potato
- 3 tomatoes
- 10 Garlic
- 1 ginger
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli
- ½ tbsp Red chilli
- ½ tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp kitchen King
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp cumin
- Mustard oil
- 1 inch Ginger
How to make aalu Parwal bhujiya sabji
- First of all, we will mix all the spices mentioned above with water and curd in a bowl.
- cut the Potatoes and parwal into long thin pieces.
- Then fry it in mustard oil.
- Then the mustard oil will be added to the cumin seeds.
- After the cumin seeds crackle, add tomato salt, spices
- Then ginger garlic will be chopped into it.
- And on the last date, we will mix the fried vegetables with lentils.
- In this way our potato is prepared as a vegetable of Parwal.